The original Railcar! This is the jean that started it all. Updated with the new Railcar construction that includes shell edge interior edge stitching.
Now made from deadstock 13.5 ounce original American Cone Mills' White Oak sanforized denim. Fades to classic blue and is full of character. Available while our limited amount of fabric lasts, this is a chance to own a piece of Railcar history.
Available in the Spikes slim tapered fit.
- 13.5 ounce medium weight, classic indigo warp, white weft, made in USA, Cone Mills White Oak natural ID selvage denim
- Two piece waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband chainstitch run-off to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- Railcar in-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Made in the Railcar workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim machines and finishing equipment.
- Waist 30"- 34" Inseam is approximately 34" / Waist 36" - 40" Inseam is approximately 36"