Pattern: The classic Californian Lot64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe.
Fabric: Duck canvas, rust brown, 100% cotton, 12 oz., USA.
This "Frontier" Duck fabric is a different dye lot than the "Frontier" Ranch Blouse NOS Duck.
- Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern, featuring a straight leg with a slight taper and a classic mid-to-high rise.
- Button fly.
- Non-selvedge leg outseam, overlock.
- Fancy NOS navy/white woven stripe 100% cotton canvas pocketing.
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket bartack stitching.
- Coin pocket.
- Original MF® metal cast tack buttons, ‘oxidized’ silver, waist and fly.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher (blue flasher).