Mister Freedom - The "Californian" Denim Jeans - Lot 64 Cone OG23
Regular price $400.00
Unit price per
Pattern: The classic Californian Lot64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe.
Fabric: Indigo denim, New Old Stock Cone Mills denim, organic cotton, 12.75 oz, USA.
* Classic vintage five-pocket pattern.
* Button fly.
* Indigo Selvedge leg outseam.
* New Old Stock dobby stripe pocket bags.
* MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Hand-debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange, with white accents.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher (Venice Beach, CA., enchanting sunset edition).
* Made in USA