The original Railcar! This is the jean that started it all. Updated with the new Railcar construction that includes shell edge interior edge stitching.
Now made from deadstock 13.5 ounce original American Cone Mills denim. Fades to classic blue and is full of character. Available while our limited amount of fabric lasts, this is a chance to own a piece of Railcar history.
Available in the Spikes slim tapered fit.
- 13.5 ounce medium weight, classic indigo warp, white weft, made in USA, Cone Mills white line selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- Railcar made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Made in the Railcar workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.
- Waist 30"- 34" Inseam is 34" / Waist 36" - 40" Inseam is 36"