These comfortable women's socks are made in the U.S.A. using certified organic cotton that's grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern United States.
- Made in Alabama, U.S.A.
- Seamless toe closure
- Reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- Knit with combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- Foot hugging fit
- Retains shape & elasticity over time
- Comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- Manufactured in small batches at our family mill in Fort Payne, Alabama from organic cotton grown on Uz.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the Carolinas.
Fits women's shoe sizes 5.5 - 9.5 US
A bit about zkano, from zkano: We are passionate about making our socks here in Fort Payne, Alabama and we also care deeply about where our raw materials come from. Our organic cotton is grown, spun and dyed in the U.S.A. and we know who we’re working with every step of the way. Our cotton farmers and yarn spinners are kind, hard-working people in West Texas and North Carolina — which means our socks are born and bred in the south. Partnering with folks right here at home allows us to ensure our socks are some of the most comfortable, durable, and environmentally friendly socks around.